Hey @photofeed gang! We hope everyone out there is having a glorious day! Out of curiosity, is anyone stoked to see what the new Panasonic Lumix's S1 and S1R can do when it's released early next year? Do we have anyone planning on buying one? The camera brand wars continue on, and it seems like each of the major brands keep bringing new stuff to the table that improves the game as a whole. What's your favorite brand, and why does it work best for you?
If you'd like to contribute to the Photofeed movement, you can either use SteemAuto to follow our vote or you can delegate SP so that our upvote can reward photographers even more! The more we grow, the more our curating can pay back the great artists that make up the Photofeed community!
For those of you that are new, here is a quick reminder of who we are and what we are about. @photofeed is run by @cryptoctopus, @jrue, @aweber, and @yumyumseth.
Here's what you can expect to see on a regular basis from PhotoFeed:
- Up to 5 resteems every day showing off and rewarding the top content posted to #photofeed.
- A daily wrap up post highlighting and rewarding the 3 best photos from the previous day.
- Interviews, photo news, and other things related to photography.
Steemauto seems to be functioning properly currently, so go join our curation trail and rack up those rewards!
If you know of any talented photographers that are not posting in #photofeed or are not on the Steem blockchain, let them know about this project!
We're now using the beneficiary feature on @steempeak (far and away the best front-end website for the Steem blockchain) to give out rewards. Each photographer featured in a daily roundup will receive exactly 17% of the total payout from that post.
Here are our favorite photos that we resteemed on (insert yesterday's date):
From @blastik, an absolute beaut of a painting..er..picture
From @perfectsense, an awesome landscape
Here's how you can get involved:
- If you’re a photographer, use #photofeed as a tag. We’ll look at every photo posted there.
- Join our curation trail at steemauto.com to help reward amazing photography and earn some nice curation rewards for yourself.
- Follow us at @PhotoFeed to see the best photo content on the Steem blockchain.
If you would like your image removed from this post, leave a comment below (you will not receive any rewards if your image is removed).
As always, please feel free to comment with any feedback or questions regarding the PhotoFeed project. We don't always have time to answer all the comments, but we do read them and appreciate your input!!!