Daily Photofeed Round-up #8
Welcome to week two of PhotoFeed! We've been blown away by the response and are so grateful for all of your support and participation. We're excited about the growth of this project and the potential it has to support quality photography on Steemit.
If you see amazing photos outside of the #photofeed tag, tell the author to tag us for a chance to be featured!
Since the project is still fairly new, here is a quick reminder of who we are and what we are about. @photofeed is run by @cryptoctopus, @jrue, @aweber, and @yumyumseth.
Here's what you can expect to see on a regular basis from PhotoFeed:
- Up to 5 resteems every day showing off and rewarding the top content posted to #photofeed.
- A daily wrap up post highlighting and rewarding the 3 best photos from the previous day.
- 1 weekly post to congratulate our favorite photo of the week.
For all of these posts we will be paying out one half of the of the earned SBD to the featured photographers. The rest of the earnings will go to increase the rewards for future votes.
Here is our triumvirate of favorite pictures that we found yesterday!
Funky fresh use of light by @alevaskye
Peaceful blue vibes by @ruth-elise
Great composition and use of building lines by @mattniblock
If you haven't heard of PhotoFeed (or even if you have), our goal is to promote and reward the best photography on Steemit.
Here's how you can get involved:
- If you’re a photographer, use #photofeed as a tag. We’ll look at every photo posted there.
- Join our curation trail at steemauto.com to help reward amazing photography and earn some nice curation rewards for yourself (steemauto seems to be up and running agin, so come join the fun!).
- Follow us at @PhotoFeed to see the best photo content on Steemit.
If you would like your image removed from this post, leave a comment below (you will not receive any rewards if your image is removed).
As always, please feel free to comment with any feedback or questions regarding the PhotoFeed project. We don't always have time to answer all the comments, but we do read them and appreciate your input!