Hey hey hey! Welcome to the 62nd installment of the daily roundup! You know what they say about the number 62, right? We don't, so please leave a comment informing us what they say about it. We know there are a lot of wise owls out there, so we are ready to listen to your wisdom.
But hey, enough about animals and stuff..let's get to those hungry photos that have the need to feed.
Since we have so many new followers, here is a quick reminder of who we are and what we are about. @photofeed is run by @cryptoctopus, @jrue, @aweber, and @yumyumseth.
Here's what you can expect to see on a regular basis from PhotoFeed:
- Up to 5 resteems every day showing off and rewarding the top content posted to #photofeed.
- A daily wrap up post highlighting and rewarding the 3 best photos from the previous day.
- 1 weekly post to congratulate our favorite photo of the week.
Steemauto seems to be functioning properly currently, so go join our curation trail and rack up those rewards!
If you know of any talented photographers that are not posting in #photofeed or are not on Steemit, let them know about this project!
1/2 of the SBD of this post goes to the great photographers featured below, and the other 1/2 currently is going towards increasing rewards in the future!
Here are our favorite photos from March 11th:
This timeless and somehow mesmerizing portrait by @lostinhappiness. Seriously, who else finds themselves just staring at this photo for a long time?
This big ol' fluffy meowster, catured by @derangedvisions
This cool Oregonian shot by @natebillings
If you haven't heard of PhotoFeed (or even if you have), our goal is to promote and reward the best photography on Steemit.
Make sure to follow these photographers for more quality content!
Here's how you can get involved:
- If you’re a photographer, use #photofeed as a tag. We’ll look at every photo posted there.
- Join our curation trail at steemauto.com to help reward amazing photography and earn some nice curation rewards for yourself (steemauto seems to be up and running agin, so come join the fun!).
- Follow us at @PhotoFeed to see the best photo content on Steemit.
If you would like your image removed from this post, leave a comment below (you will not receive any rewards if your image is removed).
As always, please feel free to comment with any feedback or questions regarding the PhotoFeed project. We don't always have time to answer all the comments, but we do read them and appreciate your input!!