Best Sunset Photo using Smartphone - Contest

in photocontest •  2 years ago 

934a4ce2-a188-4f26-afac-3dc0aa775db2.jpeg


Best Sunset Photo using Smartphone - Contest

Share your best Sunset Photo and be a WINNER!

Contest Rules

  1. Share your Best Sunset Photo with 20 minimum motivational words in the comment below.
  2. Resteem and Upvote this post. This will help to reach more audience and also get a higher reward for the winners.
  3. Content must be original, use your own photo and content!
  4. Contest starts now and ends when this post is paid out in 7 days.

Rewards

  • 60% of Author Rewards post and the other 40% will be donated to the street children of Manila.
  • There will be 3 winners.
  • 60% SBDs rewards will be divided into 3.

Best comments win! But you must follow the stated rules first!

Others not participating also appreciate if you could help supporting/encouraging great content creators not getting much exposure by re-steem or upvote this post !


Visit my recent post here:
Fact about the Philippines: 7,500+ Island
There's No Place Like Home. Smartphone Photography
Two sides of us. Excuse us for being vain and weird


Steepshot_footer2.PNG Steepshot IPFS IOS Android Web
Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Good wishes @rashley01,
Your post "Best Sunset Photo using Smartphone - Contest" hast just been resteemed !!!.😄😻😄
You have earned this service just by following me..


😄😄😄 Regards, free resteemed bot @tow-heed😉😄😉

Here is the sunset in my city Lahore .Look at the beauty of nature

Sunset such a beautiful thing in this world . Watching the sun fall is really magistic , It's a type of beautiful scenery , from the glory of god must enjoy this beauty 💕💥

7415850F-00F0-4E24-8C1D-229B14853FF9.jpeg
A recent sunset in Terre de Haute, Guadeloupe, the Caribbean. The French islands are where French cuisine meets the sea ( GELATO! and fish tartare ). The only greater sweetness than the privilege of a beautiful sunset is enjoying it with lovely people! In my case on a sailboat while having dinner.

Maafushi Island, Maldives 2016 - taken with Redmi Note 2

IMG_20160320_180100_HDR.jpg

Do what you want and love - you'll always end up where you want to be. And what's most important don't delay what you can do while you're still young ! :)

You just planted 0.09 tree(s)!


Thanks to @rmesumadia

We have planted already 7315.43 trees
out of 1,000,000


Let's save and restore Abongphen Highland Forest
in Cameroonian village Kedjom-Keku!
Plant trees with @treeplanter and get paid for it!
My Steem Power = 22157.55
Thanks a lot!
@martin.mikes coordinator of @kedjom-keku
treeplantermessage_ok.png

I like your content photo challenge and will participate ,

you are welcome to join our art photo gallery members at

#steemschools

DQmUespkYTcA8pRPaJuR1deHVi91Mv3MFjr1Ukbvwwdwmg9.gif

https://discord.gg/6myF33k

How can I join there?

Great challenge .Ready to participate @rashley01

Love this shot!

IMG_2961.jpg
Flying over the Rocky Mountains Canada at Sunset

Just like a plane lifting away from the earth, we have the power of choice, rising above a problem, distancing yourself, and the problem becomes smaller, and can fade away in the distance. Focus on the future, your destination. What you focus on grows. 😉

549298F8-4C4F-4542-B254-EE7C59EAFA8F.jpeg

Hey there! This photo of me was taken on a rooftop in Chengdu, China. It’s one of my favourite spots when the weather is clear. Whoever visits Chengdu, contact me and I will give you the address or take you there :)

Here is the link to my post in case anyone is interested in more pictures :)

https://steemit.com/yoga/@gedanyi/china-experience-5-most-scary-but-most-beautiful-yoga-place