My Philosophy "Why the elite are fighting the Bitcoin?

Original image source is here and the picture edited by me

Why the elite are fighting the Bitcoin?

The elite represent 2 percent of the total population of the planet, since ancient times they control the world. This title moves from person to person by the legacy.

Their story started with the gold and wheat trade, and developed to include most of the fields in our present  time, except the area of  Cryptocurrency.

Some people or a majority of people will say why elite do not invest in this area(Cryptocurrency)?
The answer is, elite favors monopoly and does not prefer investment means it wants all the profits return to them, That is why only 2 percent of the world's population represents the elite, while the remaining 98 percent are scapegoats serving the interests of these elites.

But the bitcoin especially and the Cryptocurrency on general changes this fact and gives the 98 percent people a chance to emergence and competition that is mean there's no monopoly again, everyone will benefit and that's why elite fights Bitcoin.

They said that they prevent it because it is of unknown source and will harm the fiat currencies (shit currencies that's what i called it) and the economy of the world. But the truth is that it will make them rivals, not monopolists 😉 and as i said to @v4vapid

Bitcoin is fighting on a difficult war because it opposes and is not in line with the plans of the elite. As we know, the elite always displace everything that does not serve their interests. But I think it's hard to remove the bitcoin because it's built on a strong foundation.

All the photographs, writings and thoughts are my original work  if you like it and to support my artistic works please UPVOTE,RESTEEM & FOLLOW these simple things will help me too much to build my own studio.



For future viewers: price of bitcoin at the moment of posting is 8027.90USD

^--- You made this exact same comment at least 6 times and close variations at least 70 times in the last 1 hour. View these duplicate comments

Upvote this comment to support @duplibot and help reduce spam and superfluous comments.

Congratulations @soufianechakrouf, this post is the eighth most rewarded post (based on pending payouts) in the last 12 hours written by a User account holder (accounts that hold between 0.1 and 1.0 Mega Vests). The total number of posts by User account holders during this period was 2002 and the total pending payments to posts in this category was $3771.69. To see the full list of highest paid posts across all accounts categories, click here.

If you do not wish to receive these messages in future, please reply stop to this comment.

Thank you mate

This comment has received a 0.60 % upvote from @booster thanks to: @soufianechakrouf.