UK Student Visa

in #passport4 years ago

Here you will learn how to successfully apply for a UK Student Visa.
The process is governed by some strict guide lines. Make sure you fully understand what is needed before you make an application for a UK student visa.
Things you need to do
1. Apply for a UK Student Visa

Making this application means filling out a complex form which needs to be completed correctly and involves producing all the documents needed to support this application. Get just one thing wrong on it, and your application may be refused.

There are 3 main ways in which you can enter the UK to study, and they are

As a Student Visitor
As a General Student
As a Child Student

Student Visitor:

You should apply as a Student Visitor if you plan to undertake a short course of study whislt visiting the UK. An example of a short course is, a beginner’s English language course or a work related training course.

As a Student visitor you are only entitled to stay in the UK for up to 6 months and you will not be able to extend your stay either into full time study or to do a new course whilst you are in Britain.

Importantly, as a student visitor, you will not be able to work part-time or undertake any work experience or even a work placement.
Please note that 16 and 17 year olds studying English language courses at level B2 must apply under the Tier 4 General Student route.

Age limits for a UK student visa.

The Tier 4 General Student is for people coming to Britain for their post-16 education and the Tier 4 Child Student is for children between the ages of 4 and 17 to come and study in the UK.

Those aged between 4 and 15 may only be educated at independent fee-paying schools. Students aged 16-17 years studying on courses at National Qualification Framework level 3 or above have a choice of making an application either in the Tier 4 General Student category or the Tier 4 Child Student category.

You will need a Sponser for a UK student visa.

All applicants under Tier 4 General Student and Tier 4 Child Student will need a sponsor. The sponsor is an education provider offering the applicant a place on a course of study in the United Kingdom.

An education provider will need to have registered with the UK Border Agency as a licensed sponsor. All licensed sponers are given a rating by the UK Border Agency.

Want to know more, We will suggest you to visit this site for more information

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.21
TRX 0.06
JST 0.026
BTC 28617.74
ETH 1797.73
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.84