A Great Hangout With Bangladeshi Steemit Users on Discord.

in #partiko2 years ago (edited)

Last night I had a great hangout with some of Bangladeshi Steemit user brothers in discord.
Actually, at every friday at 11:00 pm we join a show named The Curation Show. There we present and describe about our recent post on steemit. The post must be less then 3 days older.
The name of the discord community is Steemitbd. @rezoanulvibes was the host of the show.
The showtime is 1hour which means it ends at 12:00 pm. The most special thing of the show is, if your post has a good quality and you can present perfectly, you will receive a free upvote from both @steemitbd and @socialbot.
☞At the hangout we talk about our problems. And anyone who knows the solution, helps to get rid of this problem. We there help each other as much as possible, specially the admins @azizbd @priyanarc @sourovafrin . @aziz bro is the owner of community and supports us a lot. I personally had a lot of helps from @ekramhossain1616 , @ayasha , @sourovafrin , @priyanarc , @rezoanulvibes .

☞Up there👆 I just told the normal things we do at a curation. But, tomorrow was special. We got a lot of health tips from @shuvo35 . He's a dentist and also a hardworking person at steemit.
☞Everytime I join the show, I learn a lot of thins about steemit and the tribes.
We also get tips about how to make a perfect post and how to grow up at steemit.
Honestly, I learnd 90% about steem from this discord community and the other 10% from steemit. Thanks a lot to the admins and other members of the community.


Posted using Partiko Android


Thank you so much for being an awesome Partiko user! You have received a 12.77% upvote from us for your 1120 Partiko Points! Together, let's change the world!

Thank you so much for being an awesome Partiko user! We have just given you a free upvote!

The more Partiko Points you have, the more likely you will get a free upvote from us! You can earn 30 Partiko Points for each post made using Partiko, and you can make 10 Points per comment.

One easy way to earn Partiko Point fast is to look at posts under the #introduceyourself tag and welcome new Steem users by commenting under their posts using Partiko!

If you have questions, don't feel hesitant to reach out to us by sending us a Partiko Message, or leaving a comment under our post!

Your post has been upvoted by us in cooperation with @bdcommunity.


This post has been upvoted as @SteemitBD curation support. Steemit Bangladesh is the first youth-run community organization from Bangladesh to empower youths on steemit. You can also check our Social Business Service @SocialBot to get a profitable offer for you.

Join us on Discord

A Youth Run Community Organization from Bangladesh


Posted using Partiko Android

You got voted by @curationkiwi thanks to sazzad7137! This bot is managed by KiwiJuce3 and run by Rishi556, you can check both of them out there. To receive upvotes on your own posts, you need to join the Kiwi Co. Discord and go to the room named #CurationKiwi. Submit your post there using the command "!upvote (post link)" to receive upvotes on your post. CurationKiwi is currently supported by donations from users like you, so feel free to leave an upvote on our posts or comments to support us!
We have also recently added a new whitelist feature for those who would like to support CurationKiwi even more! If you would like to receive upvotes more than 2x greater than the normal upvote, all you need to do is delegate 50 SP to @CurationKiwi using this link.

This post has received a 3.13 % upvote from @drotto thanks to: @curationkiwi.

Congratulations @fsc69! You have completed the following achievement on the Steem blockchain and have been rewarded with new badge(s) :

You distributed more than 500 upvotes. Your next target is to reach 600 upvotes.

You can view your badges on your Steem Board and compare to others on the Steem Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word STOP

Vote for @Steemitboard as a witness to get one more award and increased upvotes!