What is Beam ??
Beam is actually an unknown store-of-valued coin.
Keeping the benefits of the immutable and indestructible blockben system, such as bitocaine, beam is also made with scalability and features.
Computing, data storage, pharmaceuticals and automotive markets create a small sample of those areas for which blockchain is being tested.
Bitcoin has started a complete revolution, but it has not yet been completed when it comes to one of the original use cases: privately transferring private property in a coworker.
Beam is a solution that provides scalable peer-to-peer transactions along with real anonymity.
BEAM is the next generation of confidential cryptocurrency on an elegant and innovative basis.
There are thousands of improvements in the market that emerge after the day, but De Beam has ensured that this is the safest option. Implementing an unknown system, "Blockchen" is now providing full security to its users that many are joining the market beam.
What Beam can do?
Controlling users with which transaction information is shared, and who is shared with
Creating a lean blockben with low transaction details per transaction: Ensuring fast and so enable efficient scaling
Making multiple transactions in the same transaction, blocking the same transaction, tying a whole transaction in one transaction
Understanding transaction values for privacy
Understand the address of both the sender and the receiver.
Beam is scalable, confidential cryptocurrency. It uses the Mimblewimble protocol to automate your algorithm.
Tying multiple transactions into a single transaction, tying blocks into a single transaction, tying an entire blockchain into a single transaction .
To Know About Mimblewimble Watch this Video
Under the Hood
- Confidentiality - All transactions are private. No information about transaction participants is stored in the blockchain.
- Versatility - “Scriptless Script” technology allows implementation of a wide variety of transaction types beyond simple transmissions of value; for example, atomic swapping, escrow, and time-locked transactions.
- Scalability - The “cut-through” feature of Mimblewimble helps to avoid excessive computational overhead, making the BEAM blockchain orders of magnitude smaller than any other blockchain implementation.
- Sustainability - Open source, implemented from scratch, community-governed, and backed by the Beam Growth Pool: 20% of block mining rewards goes to this pool to incentivize development and promotion of BEAM.
- Usability - A wallet for desktop and mobile, designed to support day-to-day usage for both individual and small business users. The built-in dashboard makes budget management easy, featuring actionable spend and earning insights.
- Compatibility - An industry-proven Equihash algorithm was selected to ensure broad adoption by existing GPU miners. BEAM comes with an extensive set of tools for running and managing mining nodes.
Grace is an accounting firm - CryptoAquounting Inc. Works for They are known to go on the bleeding edge of new technologies. They are experts in accounting as it relates to cryptocarus.
Grace is the Chief Finance Engineer who is responsible for implementing the most up-to-date techniques in his accounting practices!
Cryptoquounting Inc. One of the issues of face is that when it comes to privacy, there is a limit of choice. While their corporate clients want to transmit their business transactions to their investors, they want to keep personal staffs payable. Existing blockchann solutions put employees at risk of violation of privacy.
This is when Grace came to know about Grace!
With beams, companies can control transparency at the corporate level while maintaining confidentiality for their employees. With beams, companies can use a block of technology to handle their finances based on the combination of cryptocurrency!
Resources and Important Links
- Beam Website
- Beam Position Paper
- Mimblewimble Paper
- Beam YouTube
- Beam Telegram
- Beam Facebook
- Beam Github
- Beam Bitcointalk
- Beam Medium
- Beam Twitter