DIY: HOW TO MAKE SCRUNCHIES.... 90's scrunchies!!
Hello hello steemit Users.
| M A T E R I A L S |
- Thread and needle.
| P R O C E S S |
- We are going to start to cut the cloth in a rectangular piece.
- Now fold the rectangular, the inside parte of the cloth have to be in the outside.
- Sew the whole edge by machine or by hand.
- Flip the cloth, taking out the inner part.
- Join the two ends and sew, leaving an opening.
- Measure the elastic on your wrist.
- Put the elastic into the cloth, you can do it with a pin, sew the elastic and remember to close the hole.
READY TO USE.
Photos taken by me with an iPhone 6.