Summer is here, at last, and what does that mean? Cheesecake season!
Today I have a blueberry cheesecake recipe to share and it is super easy to make, only 3 steps! You can't go wrong, you will not fail. I know some would say a great cheesecake has no crack on it, while some others would say a great cheesecake always crack!
I am not here to argue, as I love any sorts of cheesecake, whether they are with topping or not, cracked or smooth, it does not matter to me as long as they taste good, and served chilled :D
I do not like warm cheesecake nor savory cheesecake, only dessert cheesecake :D
But back to what I said, this following cheesecake is super easy to make and super forgiving. Easy as in no fail and no crack, but whether you will get a crack surface once its baked, it's forgiving as it will be topped with blueberry anyways :D
So give this recipe a try, because I know some try to shy away from baking cheesecake, thanks to the debate of what perfect cheesecake should be (crack or no crack) :D
- 2 cream cheese block (250 g each)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla essence or extract
- 2 whole large eggs
- Blueberry pie filling (see method bellow)
- 1 bag of graham cracker crumbs, or you can crush digestive milk cookies, either is fine
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 540 ml blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix graham cracker crust with melted butter, press bottom side up on an 7 inch springform pan
- Bake crust for 5 minutes, take out and let cool to room temperature
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar, and extract, then beat in the eggs one at a time, until mixture is smooth
- Fold in 1/2 cup of blueberry pie filling into cream cheese mixture then pour mixture into cooled crust
- Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes (center will be set), take out and let cool to room temperature then chill for a couple of hours.
- Just before serving, top cheesecake with leftover blueberry pie filling and enjoy :D
Once I am back fully, I will resume my daily theme, so that it would be easier for you to find them :D Thank you!
All photos and recipes on my Steemit account are mine. You can also find them posted on the following links!
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/indorecipedotcom/
Find me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/becakpilot/
Find me on Instructables: https://www.instructables.com/member/klinong/