Put your money where your mouth is
Wether it is time, effort, knowledge, money or creativity, everyone on steem has something at stake. The price of the coin affects us all and, at least I like to think that way, we all care about our platform's health and community's overall behaviour.
I'm loving the New Steem, I'll tell you why in just a few bullet points
- Bid bots are beginning to do manual curation
- People who used to delegate to bots, removed their delegation and are curating again
- High quality authors who once left are coming back to Steem now that the economic model encourages content discovery and manual curation (although I hope curators also remember who stayed during the dry season).
*High quality content creators are being rewarded while spammers/low quality authors are not enjoying themselves under the new curation system.
- More people are buying Steem because now, holding and powering up Steem actually represents a good return of investment.
- We can flag now without stop earning money in the process. Whales are now actively downvoting content they dont' agree with reward wise.
For that - and some other reasons - I decided to buy 20k Steem!
For some whales out there it might not be much, but for me it means growing the Steem I own in 40% , from 50k to 70k! I'm really happy and I expect so much from this #NewSteem that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.