Review The Billion Coin - Ponzi Scheme
Review The Billion Coin - Self Doubt To Considered Cryptocurrency
The original content of http://edukasibitcoin.com/review-thebillioncoin-skema-ponzi/
translated from Indonesian to English
Cryptocurrency has become popular today. Behind it, there are also the fraudsters are trying to seize the moment, and trying to make a profit by using the term.
One is Thebillioncoin (thebillioncoin [dot] com), or abbreviated to TB. First heard it also had to think this is the Tuberculosis TB (tuberculosis abbreviated to TBC) as it stands is more popular in Indonesia. But this one, is the name of a coin, which claims to be one of the cryptocurrency.
Of the many cryptocurrency, this one claimed its market always goes up. The course aims to attract new members. Such models are certainly too good to be true. Cradles beautiful dreams to prospective new members. Set- tling them to be able to be a millionaire in a short time. Moreover, most of the new members are people who do not understand much about cryptocurrency.
Market Cryptocurrency, must be running reasonably based on market conditions. In accordance with the adopters cryptocurrency itself assess the market at any given time. That is, there would be price rises, or falls. However TheBillioncoin claim describes marketnya always up. It was beyond reasonable.
Coin TheBillion Cryptocurrency Why Not ???
- No source code, no whitepapers, and no roadmap
2.Block eksploler dubious. You can compare yourself with blockexploler Bitcoin / litecoin at various sites. Additionally, the TBC blockexploler mentioned that he is opensource, but none sourcecode tuberculosis.
- TBC is no on coinmarketcap.com
- Prices always go up. It's really not fair unless it is determined by the owner of tuberculosis and not by the market. Because there is no market cryptocurrency always go up, unless the market is the market mere hoax.
- Prices always go up it is a ponzi mechanism to do, to look for new members.
- There is no open market. That is, at any time if this scheme had fallen, all the members will only have a worthless coin, because members can not sell the coin anywhere.
- using style MLM (Multi Level Marketing). Starting from testimonials member, and the billionaire of their version, which many cradles new members.
- Bad reputation in bitcointalk, rated as coin scam ponzi scheme. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1474005.0
Of those things, it is clear that this is just a ponzi scheme TheBillioncoin just using the name of cryptocurrency. You need to be aware of this, be careful not to be fooled by this kind of false cryptocurrency.