President Obama is scheduled to give his farewell speech from Chicago on Tuesday, and while he will likely pat himself on the back and tout his legacy, there are a few things he is sure to leave out.
Here are the top 5 things Barack Obama wants you to forget about his presidency:
1. Obama's War on Libya – Even BBC and The Atlantic have had to admit that this is Obama's "worst mistake" during his time in office. But it is more sinister than just a simple mistake—this was not a well-meaning intervention that ended in failure.
Hillary Clinton took to the national stage to convince Americans that the U.S. needed to get involved with Libya's civil conflict for "humanitarian purposes." Yet the emails that were released from Clinton proved that this sentiment was an absolute lie. Instead, the U.S. interfered in Libya in order to overthrow its president, Muammar Gaddafi, who was creating a gold-backed currency that could have threatened the U.S. dollar.
The result? Libya is now a failed state that has turned into a hotbed for sectarian violence and radical Islamic terrorists.
2. Obama's War on Due Process – Obama not only made it legal, he carried out a program that bypassed due process and assassinated U.S. citizens using drone strikes. He had a "kill list," which included the names of American citizens.
Unfortunately, because so much of the program is kept secret, we have no way of knowing how many American citizens the Obama administration has killed over the last eight years.
The result? Donald Trump will now have the power to assassinate any American citizen.
3. Obama's War on Syria – After destroying Libya, Obama set his sights on Syria where President Bashar al-Assad threatened the U.S. Petro dollar and did not agree on pipelines from Saudi Arabia bypassing Russia.
In 2013, the Obama administration again tried to convince Americans that the U.S. needed to solve a "humanitarian crisis" inside of Syria, and he went on to bomb the country relentlessly. The attempt to overthrow Assad met a major obstacle when Russia stepped in and threatened the U.S. Obama responded by creating a secret program supporting Syrian rebel groups with Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Israel.
The result? ISIS.
4. Obama's war on journalists, whistleblowers and privacy – During his time in office, Obama spread a culture of fear and paranoia, not only expanding the surveillance state, but also declaring a war on journalists and whistleblowers.
As president of the United States, Obama has used the Espionage Act to persecute journalists and whistleblowers more than all previous presidents combined.
The result? Obama created a safe space for Trump to continue this war.
5. Obama's War on Truth – Under the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act, Obama repealed a law banning U.S. propaganda from being used on American citizens. Because of this, it is now legal for the U.S. government to lie to its own people.
Under the 2017 NDAA, Obama approved a provision that allegedly seeks to to “counter propaganda and disinformation directed at the United States" by creating a government center to monitor content.
The result? Obama has created a legal way to suppress free speech.
Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize. He came into power under the banner of Hope and Change. Meanwhile, he has bombed seven countries, dropping over 26,000 bombs in 2016 alone. His speech will not mention this. The mainstream media will work to suppress these important facts.
It is up to you to share this information, and to share the true legacy of President Obama.
If you want stay up to date with WeAreChange, and you want to learn more about how you can truly become the change you want to see in the world, check out or website and sign up for our newsletter!
You can also access exclusive content from We Are Change by contributing monthly to our Patreon.
Check us out on social media:
We take BITCOIN too: 12HdLgeeuA87t2JU8m4tbRo247Yj5u2TVP