(1963) Congressional Record
Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths. ("California Assembly Democrats just passed this."--Arthur Schaper, The Democratic Party: Corruption, Communism, with Crashing and Burning, henceforth "Schaper")
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States. (Schaper)
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (Schaper)
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks. (<1>Schaper, <2>Offering to Pray for Co-Worker and Saying 'Blessed' Not Allowed in Public Building)
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack. (See Snowflakes Are Useful Idiots -- And Doomed et. al.)
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures. (See "ABC defends Last Man Standing cancellation" and see if you buy it.)
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms." (Schaper)
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art." (Consider "Piss Christ")
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press. (See "Lists of television programs with LGBT characters" and "In US, More Adults Identifying as LGBT", then ask yourself if LGBT are "normalized" in our entertainment.)
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy." (Schaper)
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. (Consider "The Living Constitution", by David A. Strauss, Chicago Law)
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man." ("Forget the Founding Fathers", a NY Times book review)
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. (See "Discrediting the Culture Like a True Communist Would")
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. (Schaper)
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. (See It Takes a Village, by Hillary Clinton)
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
- Has the Democrat Party Been Overrun by Communist?
- Democrats project their own Soviet betrayals on Trump
Before his death in 1993, Hugh E. Rodham, father of Hillary Clinton, made the statement, “Democrats are one step short of Communism.”
Democrats acted in close collusion with the Soviet Union when Lenin, Stalin, and all the other Red totalitarians were in power. In some cases, leftists betrayed U.S. national security secrets to the Soviets, the most famous being the atom bomb secrets. Today, Democrats are accusing Donald Trump of plotting with Vladimir Putin to steal an election. They have convinced themselves that Trump is giving away national security secrets, right in the Oval Office.
This is, in fact, what Bill Clinton did by re-classifying U.S. missile launching secrets to become non-secrets, allowing them to be sold to China. It is also what Hillary may have been doing with Huma Abedin (from the Muslim Brotherhood family) and letting her email server be so easily hacked that any knowledgeable foreign power could get the U.S. SecState's confidential information. Hillary took Muslim Brotherhood money through the Clinton Foundation, and now we know that Bill and Hillary were both involved in a Russian buyout of 25% of U.S. uranium sources.
“The only way a society can avoid being crushed by the burden of its idiots is if the non-stupid work even harder to offset the losses of their stupid brethren.”--Carlo M. Cipolla