Hello community, I am telling you a happy Friday
The oil of Evening Primrose is known as the oil of the woman.This oil is translucent and of golden color and it is obtained through the pressing of the fruit or seed, this oil is polyvalent, that is to say to take it for some specific affection You will surely be improving other aspects of health. Its benefits and properties encompass the field of health and beauty.
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil and health:
- It contributes to improve the immune system by stimulating the development of the body's defenses.
It is antiparasitic.
- Reduces levels of LDL or bad cholesterol.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory power it is used in case of arthritis and osteoarthritis
- It helps to balance the omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids.
- In women, it improves premenstrual syndromes of breast pain, fluid retention and mood changes.
- Avoid ovarian cysts and improve ovacitary quality.
- Its high concentration of Prostaglandin (female hormone) makes it an ally in the menopausal period relieving hot flashes, dry mucous membranes and headaches.
- It acts on the nervous system improving the transmission of impulses.
- Because of its vasodilator effect: it has effects in the reduction of hypertension, clots, thrombi and dryness in the mucous membranes of the eyes and mouth and improves fertility in both men and women.
Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil and beauty:
- Reduces premature aging of the skin due to high content of vitamin E.
- It reduces acne and the marks produced by it.
- Reduce itching and redness in cases of eczema markedly improved in the affected area.
- Improves dandruff and prevents hair loss.
- It contributes to improve the health of the nails avoiding that they become brittle.
Among the most specific and specific benefits for the hormonal health of women, is the possibility that their products are suitable for the production of prostaglandin that is a hormonal precursor that helps to balance metabolic cycles. Its most beneficial effects during the premenstrual and menstrual period so it is considered effective for these periods of the woman in which the metabolism and important and inevitable changes.
Some side effects of Evening primrose oil:
- As it is a food supplement, children have the side effects that do, but in some cases it can have a laxative effect, stomach pains, nausea or diarrhea.
- It is not recommended for people:
- Pregnant women or nursing
- Epileptic people
- If you take anticoagulants or you have circulatory or cardiac conditions.
- If you are soon to undergo surgery.
Properties of the evening primrose oil:
- It is rich in omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids:
- Lineloic acid 70%
- 10% gamma-linoleic acid
- To a lesser extent, it also contains monounsaturated fatty acid such as oleic acid.
The essential fatty acids of this type that are important for the functioning and hormonal regulation since they are precursors of cellular mediators that contribute to the adjustment of the cells of our organism in processes of coagulation and nervous and hormonal system. Since it can not be synthesized by our organism it is of vital importance that we incorporate it into our diet through food or supplements.
Evening primrose can be found in herbalists in capsules and pills, it is important to ensure that they are of quality and not mixed with other types of oils.
You know when you see on the side of a road or road a primrose bush with beautiful yellow flowers, remember that behind its simplicity and beauty is a powerful ally for your health and well-being.