Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
An introductory programming manual
A key element of social control, the strategy of diversion is to divert the public's attention from the important issues and mutations decided by the political and economic elites, through a continual flood of distractions and insignificant information. When a silent weapon is applied gradually, people adapt to their presence and learn to tolerate its impact on their lives until psychological and economic pressures become too strong and collapse. As a result, the silent weapon is a type of biological weapon. It attacks the vitality, options and mobility of individuals in a society, by knowing, understanding, manipulating their physical, mental and emotional strengths and weaknesses. It is essential to recognize that, at present, public consent is still an essential key in the process of the social structure of a top-down government.
The strategy of diversion is to divert the public's attention from the important issues and mutations decided by the political and economic elites, through a continual flood of distractions and insignificant information. Priests and politicians treat the citizens as children or as irresponsible. The simplest way to make a silent weapon effective and publicly controlled is to keep the public in the dark about the basic principles of the systems, while keeping it in confusion, disorganized and distracted by unimportant topics.
- Control of Media
- Keeping the attention of the adult audience distracted, captivated by topics of no real importance.
- School system : Keep ignorant of true mathematics, true economics, true law, and true history.
- Modern Slavery : Keep the public busy, busy, busy, without any time to think; back to the farm with the other animals.
- Do this ---- > To get this
- Keep the public ignorant
- Control of education
- credits / loans
- Maximize control
- manipulation de l'économie et de la société
- allouer des opportunités
- détruire des opportunités
- contrôler l'environnement économique
- contrôler la disponibilité des matières premières
- contrôler le capital
- contrôler les taux bancaires
- contrôler l'inflation de la monnaie
- contrôler la possession de la propriété
- contrôler la capacité industrielle
- contrôler la fabrication
- contrôler la disponibilité des biens de consommation
- contrôler le prix des biens de consommation
- contrôler les services, la force de travail, etc.
- contrôler les paiements à des fonctionnaires du gouvernement
- contrôler les fonctions juridiques
- contrôler les fichiers de données personnelles
- contrôler la publicité
- contrôler le contact avec les médias
- contrôler le matériel disponible pour la réception TV
- détourner l'attention des problèmes réels
- encourager les émotions
- créer le désordre, le chaos, et l'aliénation mentale
- contrôler l'élaboration de formulaires de taxes plus détaillés
- contrôler le stockage de l'information
- développer les analyses et profils psychologiques sur les individus
- contrôler les facteurs sociologiques
- contrôler les possibilités de richesse
- faire du faible une proie
- neutraliser les forces
- drainer la richesse et la substance
The document is presented as a programming manual of the company. The actual author of the document is actually Lyle Hartford Van Dyke, an American activist who has also worked on creating alternative local currencies. He wrote the text in 1979 and distributed some copies. But the important thing is that the strategies that are described here have been very widely applied in the directions of the economy and society for over 40 years, in all Western countries, and with remarkable synchronization.
Most people want to be free to do things, explore, and so on. But they are afraid of failing. The fear of failure is manifested by irresponsibility, in particular by delegating one's personal responsibilities to others where success is uncertain or involves obligations that the person is not prepared to accept. They want authority but they will not accept any responsibility or obligation. As a result, they charge politicians to face the reality for them. They do not care about economics to learn why they have not been able to avoid war despite religious morality and unable to deal with global problems that make the solution of these problems beyond their reach. This is left to the few who really want to think and are best able to survive and solve problems for themselves as well as for those who are truly conscious.
Main topics :
Security - Historical Introduction - Political Introduction - Energy - Descriptive Introduction to Silent Weapons - Theoretical Introduction - Energy - Application in Economics - The Economic Model Economic Shock-Testing - General Concepts of Energy - Model E - Economic Inductance - Strategies - Logistics - Political structure - Action -Offensive -Responsibility - self-destructive oscillations - Psychological Operation & more
educateyourself.org : http://educate-yourself.org/cn/silentweaponsquietwarsmay79.shtml
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Weapons_for_Quiet_Wars
Introduction to Operations Research - University of Toronto PDF : http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~stacho/public/IEOR4004-notes1.pdf
IEOR4004-notes1.pdf : http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~stacho/public/IEOR4004-notes1.pdf
Nicholas Murray Butler :
"The world is divided into three categories of people: a very small number that makes the events happen, a larger group that watches over their execution and looks at them, and finally a vast majority who never knows which actually happened. "
keep a critical thought and always checked by ourselves @AnarchoPirate