A week ago I wrote about how the Nano chart was looking delicious. Since this we have had a pretty strong pump. Other coins are pumping hard today including fellow DAG coin IOTA.
Positives of Nano
- New mobile, desktop, and web wallets. https://nano.org
- Free and Instant transactions.
- No inflation or additional coins minted into existence.
- Completed it's death spiral crash
- Listed on Binance which is the largest exchange in the world.
Negatives of Nano
- Mainly on Altcoin exchanges that don't have fiat parings.
- Potentially just another coin with the rest of the coins that are mainly just speculation.
- Main function is just a transactional currency. Tough to gain adoption amount the rest out there.
- No financial incentive for someone to run a full node to support the network since there is no mining or additional coins being minted.
It is an interesting project and coin to look at. It could potentially be a buying opportunity if you believe it could even rise to even a fraction of what it was formerly trading for. It could take awhile until we finally see any real positive movement though. There is no way of telling but something like this could flatline for 6 months or more. So make your own decision if this is something you want to invest in.
Here is the video I did when I first found out about it. It mainly all still plays true even though the name rebraded to Nano from Raiblocks.
Thank you for reading my post and please consider following me @brianphobos