7-Day Wayback Music Challenge: Day 1 - Oasis - Whatever
Alright then @smasssh!
First up some Oasis from the Brit who's teenage years fell slap in the middle of the Britpop era.
It was always Oasis over Blur for me, but I did like some of their stuff too.
Sat in your room all evening doing homework not minding being on your own.
Sailin' down the river alone,
I'll be trying find my way back home,
But i don't believe in magic,
Life is automatic, but I don't mind being on my own,
No I don't mind being on my own
Shitty that my stereo back then was better than what I have now! That guitar rif still gets me though.
The Rules of this challenge ...
- Choose one song from your high-school/college years.
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you get nominated.
- Write a few words about who made you listen to this song for the first time, what this song means to you (was it a breakup song? you blasted it at 100% on your audio system when you were partying with your friends?) whatever you want.
- Write your text while listening to the song. As soon as the song ends, wrap up what you where writing and submit it.
- Nominate another Steemer to do the same on each day.
- Tag it with #musicwaybackchallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post
Nominating @davemccoy! ( It's Asher btw! )