Im starting to notice a trend going on with the type of music I listened to in high school! For todays pick in the great challenge that @doomsdaychassis tagged me into, Im going with the all time great Jay Z!
They just dont make rap and r&b like they used to! I cant get down to what "artists" put out today. These guys used to actually talk about something 20 years ago... Oh my, that cant be right... 20 years... damn...
It's the hard knock life, for us!
Steada treated, we get tricked
Steada kisses, we get kicked
It's the hard knock life!
Todays nomination goes to @amariespeaks... Ive seen some of your music posts and I KNOW you got some good ones for use! ;)
Here Are The Rules...
- Choose one song from your high school/ college years.
- Write a few words about who made you listen to the song for the first time,what this song means to you (Was it a breakup song, you blasted it at 100% on your audio system while you were partying with your friends) whatever you want.
- Write your text while listening to the song, as soon as the song ends, wrap up what youre writing and submit it.
- Do this for 7 days in a row if you get nominated.
- Mention one person who should do this on each day.
- Tag it with #musicwaybackchallenge and include these rules at the bottom of your post.