Best of trance to experience and be lost in!
Good morning everyone, this morning i would like to share my 1st post on trance - the music very very close to my heart.
I will be doing posts of the best of the sets and tracks i find in trance in my involvement over the past 7 years !
There is so much debate going all around in regards to the change and quality of trance falling down as time passes by..that is where i want to come in an say..relax guys..there is SO much of pure trance in the last decade that even if you listen to it everyday you will need at least 2 years to absorb the best in trance over the last 2 decades maestro's have been producing.
So lets get started with one of the most indulging series of sets that take me into the rabbit hole. ;)
A STATE OF TRANCE 2009 (On the beach & In the club).
Check it out guys...
Cd 1 -- On The Beach:
- John O'Callaghan feat. Lo-Fi Sugar -- Never Fade Away (Andy Duguid Mix -- On the Beach Intro Edit)
- Sunlounger feat. Kyler England -- Change Your Mind (Myon and Shane 54 Remix)
- M6 -- Paradise Lost
- Ron Hagen & Pascal M -- Riddles In The Sand
- Mat Zo -- The Fractal Universe
- The Blizzard with Gåte -- Iselilja (Sunn Jellie & The Blizzard Dub Remix)
- Monogato -- Miami Vibe (Omnia Remix)
- Josh Gabriel presents Winter Kills -- Deep Down
- Myon and Shane 54 feat. Aruna -- Helpless (Monster Mix)
- tyDi feat. Audrey Gallagher -- You Walk Away
- Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon -- Faces
- Rex Mundi feat. Susana -- Nothing At All
- Jerome Isma-Ae -- Shaguar
- Dash Berlin with Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren -- Man On The Run (Nic Chagall Remix)
While the set on the beach is exemplary, In the club is purely uplifting and intense !
Hope you all listen to it and have an amazing trance experience.
VIVA LA TRANCE !
TRANCE FOR LIFE !
So long fellas...