Just bought this beat up, but beautiful Strat (with a Fender hard case too). The price was too good to pass up.
It plays really nice-I was not able to get a video up of it. Look for one tomorrow. It has a Duncan Designed Invader Type pickup, which has got to go 😊That's probably the last pickup I would choose for this guitar.
I'm thinking about this one again:
Here is what usually happens to my strats:
- Change Pickups if need be-sometimes stock pickups just work
- Treble roll off on the volume pot-so I don't loose treble when I roll back the volume
- Coil Tap-if I have a rear humbucker
- Strap locks- you don't wanna find out the hard way why you need these 😊
- Locking Tuners- "if" I'm going to gig with it
- Copper Sheilding on pick guard and inside cavity
This guitar already feels good to play, so it's not really that far off.
If any of you have a favorite Strat pickup, please leave me a comment. I'm always open to try new stuff. Thanks everyone! ✌🏾