Call your Mother tell her you love her remember, you're the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside..
Here's the 10 things Your Mom Never Told You.
- You made her cry.. a lot.
- She wanted that last piece of pie.
- it hurt.
- She was always afraid.
- She knows she's not perfect.
- She watched you as you slept.
- She carried you a lot longer than nine months.
- it broke her hearth every time you cried.
- She put you first.
- She would do it all again.
Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don't want their kids ... but when you look more closely, you realize that they're doing those kids a favor. They're just trying to give them a better life.
Did you ever notice that MOM spelled upside down is WOW?