Did you know my friend...
- If you have a $10 bill in your pocket and no debts, you are wealthier than 52% of the world?
- There's US$75 trillion in the entire world. If this is distributed amongst all people on Earth, each one of us would get less than $11,000.
- McDonald's makes something about US$75 million per day.
- At a spending rate of $1 million a day, it would take Bill Gates 218 years to spend all his money.
- The total amount of money owed by every single person and country in the world is US$199 trillion, but the world has only US$80.9 trillion in cash and bank deposits. (SOURCE: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-how-much-money-exists-in-the-entire-world-in-one-chart-2015-12-18)
- The first transaction of Bitcoins was to buy pizza for 10,000 Bitcoins, which later increased in value to overUS$12 million. (SOURCE: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2016/06/21/4485466.htm)
- 1.5 trillion dollars are paid in bribes every year, according to a World Bank estimate. (SOURCE: http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/speech/2016/06/14/tracking-corruption-the-way-forward)
- Americans throw away US$62 million worth ofcoins every year. (SOURCE: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/americans-throw-away-62-million-in-coins-each-year/)