How might I recover my cash for a flat I won't live in?

in #money4 years ago

View the original post on

You have to take the matter to a court or any legislative body available to you. Some people can be greedy which can prompt them to take what isn't thiers, clearly this matter shouldn't escalate but as you've said the owner of the condo refused to refund your money.

Involve legal authorities and your money will be recovered although it will cost you.

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.20
TRX 0.07
JST 0.026
BTC 28092.38
ETH 1806.66
USDT 1.00
SBD 2.78