Greg Hunter interviews Wayne Jett, attorney, U.S. Federal Reserve expert, and author of “The Fruits of Graft", about the debt, economy, corruption, gold, and markets.
- (01:02) Former New York Federal Reserve Chief (Bill Dudley) urges U.S. Federal Reserve to Sway Election;
- (01:58) What are your thoughts on Bill Dudley's remarks?;
- (03:29) Why are these statements being made now?;
- (09:24) Trade war;
- (12:30) FED's role in other crashes;
- (13:47) Fraudulent trading on exchanges;
- (15:16) Is blaming the U.S. Federal Reserve healthy for the country?;
- (17:52) Has the FED ever had this strong of an opponent in a U.S. President?;
- (23:13) Explain what you mean by a new currency;
- (25:40) What would the gold price have to be?;
- (28:40) Is the U.S. going to have to default on its debt?;
- (31:50) Confiscation of ill-gotten gains;
- (35:05) Is the FED panicking?;
- (38:06) Do you think the FED would crash the U.S. dollar?;
- And more...
46 minute video by Greg Hunter published 31 August 2019
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
Links to Amazon Products in this Blog Are Provided for Your Shopping Convenience
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.