Greg Hunter interviews Lynette Zang, Chief Market Analyst at ITMTrading.com, to get her opinion on markets and the economy.
- View on the U.S. tax reform bill -- repatriation of overseas money is needed to keep the markets stimulated (0:52);
- Will the tax cut propel the markets higher? -- more money will go into share buybacks (1:38);
- Will markets continue to go higher? (4:26);
- Money standard shift -- they need it to implode -- the entire money system is built on debt (5:38);
- Bitcoin -- Getting people used to digital money -- a tool of barter -- central banks looking to digital money (soveriegn coins) to gain more control over the population (6:47);
- Gold and silver -- Gold has uses across the economic spectrum -- gold has always risen during a crisis (14:36);
- What's going to drive gold and silver prices higher? -- Gold should be north of $9,500 currently (19:17);
- Markets going higher is just a strategy to keep people in the markets (20:32);
- What do you see for 2018? -- Reset: revaluation -- debt needs to be reset (20:50);
- Why is gold suppressed? -- "They" want you going to Bitcoin (digital currency) (22:30);
- When are the markets going to implode?? -- Insiders are selling -- A lot of pain coming in 2018 -- hyperinflation starting in 2018 -- QE4 (24:40);
- Commercial real estate and bond market get hit (35:14);
- And more...
38 minute video by Greg Hunter published 5 December 2017
Link Associated with this Interview
USAWatchDog Article: Ultimately They Need the Markets to Implode – Lynnette Zang
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.