Greg Hunter interviews Jim Sinclair and Bill Holter, JSMineset.com, about the economy, debt, and precious metals.
- (00:00) Introduction;
- (02:57) "When is now", what does that mean?;
- (04:07) What is the trigger that prompted this alert?;
- (07:47) Was it a mistake in 2008 to not allow bankruptcy to happen?;
- (09:40) With the huge debt and liabilities, what should the price of gold be?;
- (16:17) Is the world pretending everything will be okay?;
- (18:55) Why are they so worried about silver?;
- (22:32) Are the tariffs and trade-talks part of re-engineering the reset?;
- (24:53) Do you think the trade war with China is going to be the trigger?;
- (27:33) If the U.S. Federal Reserve tightens, could they crash the whole system?;
- (29:56) Do you think this will end up in a money printing bonanza?;
- (31:39) Is the plan to destroy the old system?;
- (35:36) What does the reset look like?;
- (41:06) What should people be told right now?;
- (44:47) Do we have big bankruptcies coming?;
- (45:35) Could the circus in Washington D.C. bring down the whole system?;
- (48:35) What should people know right now?;
- (51:38) What is the time-frame of the coming crash?;
- (55:31) What is it going to look like?;
- (57:06) What is the possibility of indictments and war?;
- And more...
64 minute video by Greg Hunter published 25 August 2018
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.