Greg Hunter interviews Chris Martenson, futurist, economist, co-author of Prosper!: How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting, and founder of PeakProsperity.com, about the economy and markets.
- (00:24) Does Prosper!: How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting, 2nd edition contain updated information?;
- (01:25) Why do you think the collapse is here?;
- (05:27) What do you think the geopolitical strife (yellow vest protests) mean?;
- (10:37) Taxation is theft: Are people are upset about taxes and debt?;
- (14:04) Davos crowd getting richer as governments and central banks blowing bubbles and picking winners;
- (16:58) Be ready for what is coming!;
- (17:37) Can governments and central banks keep the collapse from happening?;
- (19:52) The blame game and war;
- (21:30) Is Davos not really that important?;
- (23:28) Cracking down on the press not to show protests or discuss contrary ideas;
- (25:00) Borderless immigration;
- (29:39) What do you suppose is going on in the gold and silver markets?;
- (32:43) Central banks can't stop the money printing;
- (35:50) Buy gold now before you cannot buy gold;
- (35:54) Are people feeling that something is wrong?;
- (39:00) What do you tell people?;
- And more...
43 minute video by Greg Hunter published 29 January 2019
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
Links to Amazon Products in this Blog Are Provided for Your Shopping Convenience
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.