Cryptovest: The Monero (XMR) community is preparing for a scheduled hard fork containing important planned software updates. The most marked changes will include updates of range proofs, as well as changes to the mining software. A few months have passed since ...
Blockonomi (blog): Currently, we are seeing a symmetrical triangle forming much like in the case of Bitcoin and Cardano, but what is interesting with ... chart is that the resistance from the symmetrical triangle is also the resistance from the prior descending one ...
Ethereum World News (blog): Critics often express their displeasure for the crypto industry by pointing out that this up and coming technology, specifically privacy coins like Monero, enables and aids illicit acts, like ransomware, cryptojacking, and money laundering. While the ...
Bitcoin (BTC) Surges Above $7K, Plus Ethereum, Ripple and XRP, Tron, Litecoin, Monero: Crypto News Flash - The Daily Hodl
The Daily Hodl: From a spike in the price of Bitcoin to mainstream adoption of the Ethereum blockchain, ... a look at some of the stories breaking in the world of crypto. Bitcoin. Bitcoin suddenly surged more than 10%, jumping from about $6,310 to $7,006, according ...
Crypto Daily (press release): Now, privacy ... necessarily mean security and we should remember that 2018 has seen a tonne of ... ... hacks, calling into question some of the projects integrity. Even so though, Monero promises to keep its users privacy completely intact.
Crypto-jackers' best pal Monero resets the 'days since a critical bug' counter back to zero - The Register
The Register: ... developers have emitted their second software bug postmortem examination in a month – this time for a flaw miscreants could have exploited to burn through ... digital cash. The organization behind the XMR cryptocurrency – favored by ...
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price Analysis, October 15 - Cointelegraph
Cointelegraph: Stable coin Tether is being cited as one of the main reasons for the spurt in crypto prices that pushed total market capitalization above $221 billion on Monday (UTC time), but it was not a new issuance of Tether that was the catalyst for upward market ...and more ...
|Name||Price (usd)||Change 1h (%)||Change 24h (%)|
Latest posts from our Team !
- How to Watch NFL Games Online for Free Today, Including Chiefs vs. Patriots on 'Sunday Night Football' - Money Magazine
- October 16th, 7:35am - Steem in the news: -0.44% DOWN
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-1.09 BTC:-0.54 ETH:-0.38 XRP:-0.48 BCH:-0.59 EOS:-0.41 XLM:-0.64 LTC:-0.67 USDT:-0.01 ADA:-0.56 XMR:-0.47
- SBD/Steem Market - Buy/Sell History - October 16th, 2:45 am
- Last Hour Price Changes: STEEM:-0.07 BTC:-0.14 ETH:-0.30 XRP:-0.32 BCH:0.01 EOS:-0.28 XLM:-0.11 LTC:-0.46 USDT:-0.05 ADA:-0.30 XMR:0.09
- Ethereum Classic vs. Bitcoin ( October 8th - October 14th )
- October 15th, 7:30pm - Litecoin in the news: 0.4% UP
- On Way To Bankruptcy, Sears Squandered Online Advantage, Making A Hard Task Even Harder - Forbes
- Danville in nationwide fight for grant money; online votes to decide victor - GoDanRiver.com
- October 15th, 12:15pm - EOS in the news: -0.17% DOWN
[ Note for @steemcleaners / @cheetah ] The agreement of our Team: The following authors decided to create a Team in order to collaborate and share formats, content, and profits. Any copy of content between this Team does not constitute a plagiarism: @ali.wood @rssniper @rstracer @madison.gagnon @matthew.davis @realskilled @megan.brown @rspower @claire.morel @chloeroy