Still figuring how to transfer MBOX file to PSTformat? If yes, then continue reading the blog as we have discussed the steps to execute the transfer process without damaging the data. MBOX is a popular email client application that is compatible with Evolution, Apple Mail, Turnpike, Eudora, Pocomail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Netscape, Spicebird, and etc. Most of us are confused about how to transfer MBOX files without losing or corrupting the data, however, don’t worry as in this blog, we will guide you on how to transfer MBOX files to PST file format by using a third-party tool and the manual method.
Manual Methods to Transfer MBOX Files to PST
Below we have discussed the manual Method to transfer MBOX files to PST file format:
Transfer MBOX Files Via Eudora
- Launch Eudora and rename the MBOX file.
- Transfer the MBOX files to the ‘Eudora Directory’.
- The default method of the MBOX file is “C: Documents and Settings user Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora”.
- Start Eudora and open the MBOX file.
Transfer Eudora Emails to Outlook Express
- Launch Outlook Express application on the system.
- Press on the ‘File Menu’ tab.
- Go to import, then press on ‘Messages’.
- Choose Eudora from the applications and press on ‘Next’.
- Choose the MBOX file.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and press on the ‘Finish’ tab.
Transfer Files from OE to Outlook
- Start the Outlook Application.
- Press on the ‘File Menu’ button.
- Click on the import tab and press on the ‘Import Internet Mail and Addresses’ tab.
- Select the ‘Outlook Express’ tab.
- Press on the ‘Import Mail’ option.
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ tab.
Use KDETools MBOX to PST Converter to Transfer MBOX Files to PST Format
The best way to transfer MBOX files to PST format is to use KDETools MBOX to PST Converter. Avoid using the manual method as it is too risky and you will delete your files permanently. It is a safe method to transfer MBOX files to PST format in a short span of time. The MBOX to PST converter supports the ‘Batch Conversion’ feature that helps the user to select multiple files at once. The tool enables the user to transfer single and multiple MBOX files to PST format without installing Outlook on the operating system. The user can transfer MBOX files and attachments to Online Exchange Server and Office 365 directly.