In this video I go over the trig product identities and provide a simple proof for them. The identities I cover are listed below:
sin(x)cos(y) = 1/2 [sin(x+y) + sin(x-y)]
cos(x)cos(y) = 1/2[cos(x+y) + cos(x-y)]
sin(x)sin(y) = 1/2[cos(x-y) - cos(x+y)]
In proving the above identities I make use of the identities which I covered in my earlier video, specifically the identities for sin(x+/-y) and cos(x+/-y).
Watch Video On:
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/q411zk9wud1
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Usr6br88STtp/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/os8XKWAj9P8
Download Video Notes: http://1drv.ms/1DZu6XH
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of My Videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight Back Against Censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord Chat Room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat Math Forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow My #FreeEnergy Video Series: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
Watch my #AntiGravity Video Series: https://steemit.com/antigravity/@mes/series
- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality Breakthrough Concept!
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (If Available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ Speed by Browser Extensions or Modifying Source Code.
-- Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://steemit.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and Read Notes.
- Read notes on Steemit #GetOnSteem
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Trigonometry: Product Identities