In this video I go over another example on integration by parts and this time solve the integral of the function exsin(x). This is an interesting example in showing that although applying the integration by parts does not simplify the integral, the fact that we are dealing with trigonometry functions in sin(x) and cos(x), applying the integration by parts simply alternates which trig function we use. This allows us to apply the integration by parts twice to obtain the starting integral of exsin(x) on both sides and thus we can add the two and thus divide by 2 to get the final answer. This is a very useful example on integrating by parts so make sure to watch it!
Watch Video On:
- DTube: https://d.tube/v/mes/j9avs0zlh90
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/u0UIJdxTDvRw/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/xk_GKQPWbtI
Download Video Notes: http://1drv.ms/1DUhTSR
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of My Videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight Back Against Censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord Chat Room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat Math Forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow My #FreeEnergy Video Series: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
Watch my #AntiGravity Video Series: https://steemit.com/antigravity/@mes/series
- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality Breakthrough Concept!
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (If Available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ Speed by Browser Extensions or Modifying Source Code.
-- Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://steemit.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and Read Notes.
- Read notes on Steemit #GetOnSteem
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Integration by Parts: Example 4
Note: An easier method is by using complex numbers and I will do this in a later video.