In this video I go over another example on integration of rational functions by partial fractions and this time integrate a function that has a non-reducible non-linear factor in the denominator. This requires applying the method of partial fraction decomposition but for non-linear factors as I have shown in my earlier videos. The example I go over is the integral of (2x2 - x + 4)/(x3 + 4x). In the example I derive the integral of 1/(x2 + a2) = 1/a * inverse tan (x/a) which was required in solving the overall integral.
Watch Video On:
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/jcxelpnzbfe
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q8tgkirGbh8g/
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/ql2mu5joNJI
Download Video Notes: http://1drv.ms/1evrLwq
View Video Notes Below!
Reuse of My Videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight Back Against Censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
Join my private Discord Chat Room: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Check out my Reddit and Voat Math Forums:
Buy "Where Did The Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Follow My #FreeEnergy Video Series: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
Watch my #AntiGravity Video Series: https://steemit.com/antigravity/@mes/series
- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality Breakthrough Concept!
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (If Available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed. (#Try2xSpeed)
-- Try 4X+ Speed by Browser Extensions or Modifying Source Code.
-- Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
-- See my tutorial to learn more: https://steemit.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and Read Notes.
- Read notes on Steemit #GetOnSteem
- Watch the video in parts.
NOTE #2: If video volume is too low at any part of the video:
- Download this Browser Extension Recommendation: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
Integration of Rational Functions by Partial Fractions: Example 5