Magento 2 Restrict Zip Codes
Magento 2 Restrict Zip Codes Magento 2 Restrict Zip Codes by Meetanshi restricts users to place the order based on the zip codes
The E-commerce platform is meant to reach the global platform. However, owing to the reasons like government rules, offering products to local customers only, or managing shipping costs, the store owner may want to restrict orders based on the location.
As far as Magento 2 is concerned, there is no such default functionality and hence Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Restrict Zip Codes extension.
The extension prompts the user to enter their zip code and check the delivery availability for the same in the zip code CSV. If the delivery is available, the estimated delivery time is displayed. If not, a custom message restricting the user to place the order is shown.
Benefits of Magento 2 Restrict Zip Codes:
- Option to restrict customers placing an order based on the zip codes
- Show the estimated delivery time with the delivery availability message
- Show a custom message that asks for zip code to check the delivery availability.
- Show custom messages for the order availability or unavailability to the customers.
- The admin can delete the existing zip codes when uploading a new zip codes CSV.
- Option to export the CSV of already added zip codes.
- The admin can upload the allowed zip codes and estimated delivery time using the CSV Sample CSV available in the admin panel.
- Add the estimated delivery time with the allowed zip codes in the CSV file.
- The users can add the zip code from the frontend to check the order availability
- On the click of the "Check" button. the custom message for the order availability or unavailability is shown.
- The customer can see the estimated delivery time if enabled and added in the CSV
- If the order delivery is unavailable, the custom message for the same is displayed
- This message restricts the user to place the order
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-restrict-zip-codes.html