Bruno Wiesel has been lost somewhere. The command was supposed to be shared by all, in relative agreement, but he probably did not believe in the solidarity of the released, because he disappeared as soon as Helmut lost sight of him for a moment. His colleague came to pick up the dresiarz. He laughed stupidly and talked something in Polish, but Helmut and Wilhelm did not understand much. They did not understand much at all. They didn't want to. Finally, the Pole in a suit stayed with them. He walked mindlessly in front of him, leg by leg. Without a goal. Wilhelm even felt sorry for him, all the more so when it turned out that he spoke German. But somehow he didn't want to talk. Probably for the first time in his life. Interestingly, Helmut was not in the worst mood. He smiled, looked into the sky, finally he couldn't stand it and talked to the Pole.
- He smiled, looked at the sky, finally he couldn't stand up and talked to the Pole.
- And so it's useless - the one answered sadly.
- And tell me, Darek, where did you actually get there. In this tower. You know, I had a lot of time to think about it and more or less everything is going well. Outside of you.
- I don't want to talk about it….
- Give peace of mind. Be a colleague! You need to know…. overcome your fears. Give in to each other! It will be easier for you.
Dariusz Kotek sighed and, as far as possible, left his head below.
- With us there is such a thing as a radio-television subscription. Something like that you have to pay for TV, even public TV.
- Well, I know, it's also with us.
- And in any case nobody pays it.
Helmut did not comment on it.
- And no one tends to cling on, unless someone has registered their receiver, they have to pay.
- And ?
Kotek squeezed its jaws painfully
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : http://www.krasnal.ml/2019/02/18/pact/