DXVK Version 0.50 has been released.
"Provides a Vulkan-based compatibility layer for DXGI and D3D11, which may be used to run 3D applications on Linux using Wine."
- Support for non-native screen resolutions including display mode changes
- Support D3D11 vertex fetch rates if VK_EXT_vertex_attribute_divisor is supported
- Optimized render target clear operations
- RADV: General improvements to GPU performance
- RADV: Slight reduction in pipeline compile times
- Nvidia: Improved GPU performance for games which use 24-bit depth buffers
- Batman Arkham City: Fixed texture creation issue (#108)
- Dishonored 2: Fixed shadow rendering
- Far Cry 5: Fixed missing terrain (#344)
- Mortal Kombat X: Fixed GPU hang (#342)
- Skyrimg SE: Fixed rendering issues (#189)
- The Witcher 3: Fixed Fullscreen->Windowed transition
- Fixed Vulkan swap chain creation issues
- Fixed various Vulkan validation errors and invalid SPIR-V leading to corrupted graphics on Nvidia (#267)
I have had good performance using DXVK in games such as Overwatch with very minor graphical glitches. Let me know how you get on in the comments. Exciting times ahead for this project.