Hello again from the merkle tree! :)
We'd like to hire an additional Linux SysAdmin.
- Be an Expert with Linux systems
- Expert with Ubuntu 16.04, and RAID 10
- Experience with compiling from src, ssh, git, pgp and signing
- Experience with Load Balancing and Hardening
- Experience with Webservers and Databases
- Experience with node.js and Express, nginx
- All cryptocurrencies must still be legal in the country in which you live.
- You must accept payments in Bitcoin, or Bitshares (BTS).
NOT required, but this is a plus:
- Experience working with Software Developers
- Habla con fluidez español e inglés
- Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) with ID
This is a long term position, and will employ you immediately. You must be flexible on hours that you can commit, since in the blockchain world, uptime is everything. Our Dev Teams are located all over the Earth, and upon being hired, we'll introduce you to many of them.
We're always at your side on Telegram/Keybase should you have any questions or want to pitch your ideas, and we always have quick (usually less than 30 minute) meetings each week to sum up everyone’s week and chit-chat with the other Devs, etc.
If you are looking to work in the blockchain industry, this is the mother of all projects. We love what we do here and are working fast to bring chain-agnostic infrastructure to the world of digital currencies, so hopefully that matters to you as well.
Not qualified? Please spread the word! PLEASE RE-STEEM OR SHARE THIS POST
Thank You! :)
Peace, Love, and Agorism.