Hello Steemit Family,
Thinking about the future and planning out what you want to be or do in the next 365 days/ 7 days a week should not be limited to just one day. I remember when I was five years old and my teacher asked me "What do you want to be/do when you grow up?" What do I want to do with my life? Freedom. But of course, that is not the ideal way the world works eh? Whether it be a doctor/lawyer, donating for a good cause or simply add and check off our bucket-list to do, we all have dreams and hopes!
Someday I want to…
- Visit all 50 US states
- Sleep all night!
- Own my own house/cottage
- Swim with the dolphins
- Adopt a pet!
- Go on a world cruise
- Travel the world
- Go to a live concert
- Jump off a waterfall
- Go stargazing/watch the Northern Lights
- Go to a drive-in movie theatres
- Give back and help others
- Learn another language
- Fish in the Amazon River
- Ride a camel to visit the pyramids in Egypt
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro/Mount Fuji!
- Live out in the country
- Trek and jungle in Chitwan
- Climb the Great Wall of China
- Eat pizza for a whole week and not feel guilty
- Go Skydiving
- Rescue endanger animals
- Visit Rabbit Island in Ōkunoshima
- Cosplay my favorite Anime
- Vacationing in Bora Bora - beautiful turquoise waters, white sand beaches & tropical paradise!
- Play the piano
- Donate Blood
- Go on the Avatar Banshee ride one more time at Disney World. This ride should be on everyone's bucket list. It's amazing!
- Be free!
“When I sit back in my rocking chair someday, I want to be able to say I’ve done it all” – Dolly Parton