(Download this episode here)
Peter Sage is a man whose unique view and relationship to life has inspired tens of thousands of people worldwide.
As a speaker at the most recent Infinite Man Summit, Peter's talk was such a massive hit that we had him come back and speak again the next day. Guys were crowding around him at the back of the room just to thank him for the change in perspective that he brought about.
Sage is a well-known international & serial entrepreneur, author, philosopher and teacher. He's met 10,000 people. At least. Out of all those people, how many has he met that are at a high-level of consciousness in their hearts? How many are at service to the rest of us? Twelve.
He says I'm one of them.
I HAD to get him on the podcast, and this might be our best one yet.
In this episode, we get into:
- Peter's answer to the question: "Where did you come from, and what did you do… to become who you are today?"
- Ordinary decent criminals - Peter's father was one of them
- How advancing in the spiritual realm increases the ability of self-reflection
- A massive milestone you MUST hit to make real progress in your spiritual journey and emotional maturity
- Peter’s profound insight that permanently woke him up—this realization left him unable to function for two days
- The major factor that gave Peter the gift of true understanding
- What happens when you realize you DON’T HAVE MEMORIES… you have constructs based upon your perception of the opinions of other people
- The cultural belief that you need an education to be successful
- How we all have an unconscious primary question that drives us, that we ask below the radar constantly
- The fear that we’re not enough
- WHY we’re here
- Why you may learn more from painful experiences than you do from pleasurable ones
- The ONE THING many people need in order to realize their true potential
- Looking at “slaps” from life as an urge to get out of bed and seize the day
- The aspect of us that is ran by our unconscious patterns, and the first step to rising above this
- The COST of awareness
- Head consciousness vs Heart consciousness
- Your spiritual ego, its location in the levels of consciousness, and how this applies to your spiritual growth
- Earth School! And its laws
- Every level of consciousness is simply a more appropriate choice than the level before it
- Those who exist solely to counterbalance
- The requirement of sleep – and its correlation with a higher level of consciousness
- Sage gives us a shocking statistic from Hawkin's calibration on the percentage of people who “leave” vs those who stay when they reach the awareness level of 600
Stay tuned for Part 2 of this INCREDIBLE interview. You can check out all our other episodes at Woke.As
P.S. We're going to be hosting the next Infinite Man Summit soon! It's been a life changing event for attendees three years running, and we're working hard to make this one better than ever. I hope to see you there.
Check out the Infinite Man YouTube Channel for more content, and join our FREE Mastermind Group on Facebook if you want to connect and grow with thousands of people that are taking the steps towards a better life.