start where you end
you've created multiple successful businesses
your life style is something you control
you are able to create the things you desire
this is the life that we all are after
something that allows us to live as we wish
is it so unattainable??
For most of us, we want simply want change.
We can create an exhaustible list of all the things we wish were different.
Without action ... we will never accomplish any of them.
What if you believed you could accomplish every single goal you had?
Anything you ever wanted you could have.
Anything you tried you could accomplish?
How would you act?
How would you handle your responsibilities?
How would you live your life?
we never go after our dreams ONLY because we believe they are out of reach
I want you to try something
Take a moment and think about ALL of the things that you want.
Write them down on a list or type them up here on Steem.
Keep writing until you struggle to think of more things you could want.
Keep writing until there are no words left.
Look at your list.
is there anything there that is totally out of reach?
When you change the way you look at your problems, they become much less of problems.
how many things are on your list?
even if you really wanted to accomplish them all ...
how long would it take you?
life is challenging
life is complicated
but life is also controllable
we have the power to change our lives
this is a way of living
we are talking about actively taking control of who we are and what we want to accomplish in life
that's serious business folks!!
so before you get started ...
am I willing to work?
am I willing to work to change my life?
am I willing to work to change the lives of others?
these are answers you must have
i want to
- read a book from cover to cover
- have sex
- build a house
- own a boat
- own a motorcycle
- own a truck (these could be replaced with have use of)
- own land
- have a bunch of nice tools
- have a nice workshop
- get a snow mobile
- be able to climb mountains
- be able to climb mountains covered with snow
- have a lover
- build really energy efficient homes
- plant a bunch of trees
- get my own place
- drive on a race track
- go to egypt
- learn more languages
- play ultimate frisbee professionally
- play beach ultimate on at least 3 more continents
- make $100,000 from my laptop
- be a millionaire
- fly in a helicopter
- own a large boat
- own a sail boat
- swim deeply in the ocean
- cook more fish (hopefully without plastic in their stomachs)
- own a chainsaw mill
- successfully harvest 10 trees from the city of atlanta
- have more free time
- get to know more people in this city
- have a stronger friend group
- use the materials I have at my disposal properly
- get more massages