I've been using Momentum, a Personal Dashboard New Tab Chrome Extension, for almost a year now. I first saw it in a colleague's laptop.
It replaces new tab page with a personal dashboard featuring to-do, weather, and inspiration. Upon opening the google chrome browser, the New Tab page gives a moment of calm with a daily photo and quote and inspires the user to be more productive by a prompting user to set a daily focus, and track your to-dos. It reminds you every time you open the a New Tab of your focus for the day to eliminate distractions and beat procrastination.
Features of Momentum:
• New inspirational photo and quote each day
• Set a daily goal/focus/intention
• Keep track of tasks with Todo list
• See the weather and forecast
• Links and search
• Show bookmarks bar on new tab
• Default Chrome Tab/Apps links
• Customize the dashboard by showing/hiding widgets
• Set your uptime and downtime with Balance mode
• Feel good and get things done!
I recommend adding it on your chrome. Get inspired to create the life you want to live.
QUOTE OF THE DAY
“Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”