In our environment we will meet people, who only see them make us feel bad and flood us with their problems and complaints.
What are Toxic People? And How to recognize them?
- Basically they are people who flood you with your problems, personal, social, economic, and all kinds of problems that they own.
- They are always the point of attention, their problems are bigger than yours.
- Look for any topic to complain about, and see the bad side of it all.
- They do not accept that others contradict them, they are always right, and they will be aggressive.
- They need constant attention.
- They are always looking for all the bad things about people and criticizing them.
- They are the victims of all problems they have.
- They tire you and fill you with the same pessimism they have.
What to do?
- It is best to get away from these types of people and leave them with their problems.
- They will not change unless there is a willingness on the part of them.
- Do not feel bad about people like these, they are happy watching the world in their own version.
- These types of people can be relatives, friends, children, distant relatives, neighbors, etc.
- It is best to laugh and enjoy life, and see that problems have a solution