Easiest Carbonara In The World!
Staying at home has made me more appreciative of my vegetable & herb garden, my freshly laid eggs in the morning and my kitchen. With all the love in the world I made this carbonara for my family and I think you should too! It's warm, filling and easy to make!
1/2 Cup diced pancetta or thick cut bacon
1/3 Cup frozen peas (I used peas and carrots)
2 Egg yolks
3 Cloves garlic
1 Cup grated parmigiano
Salt and Pepper
- Whisk your yolks and Parmigiano together, set aside.
- Cook your pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, fry your pancetta or bacon.
- When it's just about done add three pressed or finely diced cloves of garlic and throw in peas (and carrots as I did).
- When bacon or pancetta is done frying put heat on low and immediately throw in your pasta plus 1/2 cup of your pasta water and egg yolk mixture rapidly stirring until everything is nicely incorporated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
I guarantee you this simple dish will bring a smile to you and yours!
Let me know if you try it!
Upvotes, resteems & Donations are loved! Grazie 💕