HIV/AIDS is deadly for sure, but it still give you much time ahead. If you asking more accurately and you put the rate deadly based on how fast the diseases gonna take your life away. Theres not much i can say. Because it's a rare case a deadly diseases can takeout someone life's in a second, unless your in some TV program or movie. But if you want an aswer of the list of deadly disease that is worldwide, preventable, and slowly. here's several list i can give :
- Ischemic heart disease, or coronary artery disease aka you die because of cholesterol.
- Stroke aka same as the first one, but imagine one of your blood vesel that you having inside your brain is burst out.
- Lower respiratory infections, this one attacking your respiratory system, makes you hard to breath etc.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, it's the same thing that goes on your repiratory system, only it's attacking your pulmonary.
- Trachea, bronchus, and lung cancers aka don't smoke, it'll kill you right away.
that's several list i can give you, have a nice day