Breastfeeding is the ideal way to achieve the nutrients necessary for growth and development in a healthy way, grows love between mother and child, in addition to providing security and gives peace to the baby. Breastfeeding is more than feeding, it is providing pleasure, love and companionship.
Breastfeeding accelerates the mother's recovery during the postpartum period. This process promotes more quickly the weight loss that the mother gained during pregnancy, as well as the rates of the mother suffering from anemia and depression.
Breast milk contains everything the child needs during the 2 years of life, favoring its growth and proper maturation, what is protected from diseases diseases, bronchiolitis, pneumonia, diarrhea, otitis, infections in the urine, as well as food allergies.
The breast milk gives the baby components that are responsible for protecting while your immune system completes its development.
Breast milk contains protein, phosphorus and calcium, for growth and to keep bones healthy and strong. Nutritionally, breast milk contains Vitamins A, B, C, K and bacilli that prevent infections.
1) The suction of the baby helps to keep the uterus contracted and facilitate its retraction.
2) It helps you to recover your weight before pregnancy.
3) It helps to prevent breast and ovarian cancer.
4) Strengthen your self-esteem and give you an emotional satisfaction.
5) Reduces the risk of postpartum depression.
6) Establish attachment with your baby.
7) It is practical.
8) It results in an economic saving in food.
1) The first milk that receives baby (colostrum) is considered as a vaccine that comes from antibodies.
2) Eliminates the organism that causes jaundice.
3) Increase in weight by 30 and 50 grams per day.
4) Stimulates the brain and the development of the immune system.
5) It favors the intellectual development of the baby.