Hello again from the merkle tree! :)
- Experienced in working with Node.js, Express, Feathers.js, Socket.io and React.js
- Experienced with XML and Custom Interpolators
- All cryptocurrencies must still be legal in the country in which you live.
- You must accept payments in Bitcoin, OR, have an Exchange account (like Kraken.com) for payment (don't worry, they're similar to Paypal)
NOT required, but this is a plus:
- Some experience in working with Android Java
This is a long term project. You will be adding cool new features to an existing app and webservice. Don't worry, we comment our code really well, and the original Devs of these apps are still employed here so you can always chat with us on Telegram. This job will employ you immediately, and we're very flexible on hours that you can commit as well as the timezone in which you live. Our Dev Teams are located all over the Earth, and upon being hired we'll introduce you to many of them.
We are always at your side on Telegram/Keybase (+ there are 9 other Devs here) should you have any questions or want to pitch your ideas, and we always have quick (usually less than 30 minute) meetings each week to sum up everyone’s progress and chit-chat with the other Devs, etc.
If you are looking to work in the blockchain industry, this is the mother of all projects. We love what we do here and are working fast to bring chain-agnostic infrastructure to the world of digital currencies, so hopefully that matters to you as well.
*Not qualified? Please spread the word!
Thank You! :)
Peace, Love, and Agorism.