Welcome back to the Seventh edition of Travel Japan Weekly Digest. This weekly digest focus on showcasing the beautiful side of Japan including attractions, destinations, food, unique experience, festivals, cultures, etc.
This week, the theme is, of course, Cherry Blossom! It is the season again and we expect a full bloom in most places around Japan.
Read on, enjoy their posts, and show your support!
|@surripio||Four places in Okinawa-Jima - My favourites!|
@surripio shows us his favourite 4 places in Okinawa. Check out the photo of Churaumi Aquarium with 2 big whale shark!
|@ramengirl||Ramengirl Magazine Vol.75 Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo Japan 2018 🌸 |
At Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, @ramengirl took a quick tour around for some beautiful cherry blossom views.
|@luckyme03200||Kyoto, Japan -TRAVEL BLOG- A cocktail of culture, jazz and a drunk night with local japanese |
Join @luckyme03200 as he visited Kyoto and had some really drunk moment at a local Japanese bar.
|@nadeshiko||A cherry-blossom viewing spot in Nagoya. 穴場のお花見スポット|
@nadeshiko is back home and shows us a nice cherry blossom viewing spot. Check out the beautiful shots she took!
|@rt395||Travel Tuesdays #24: Return To Mt. Takao |
@rt395 went for a hike and climbed the Mount Takao. He also visited a really nice wooden temple. The view at the top was amazing, even Fujisan was visible!
|@karylovejp||First Kitakyushu Trip - 2017 04 北九州自由行初體驗 - DAY2 別府地獄巡禮|
@karylovejp visit to Kita-Kyushu was well spent visiting some really nice onsen. Follow her trip around the area where even some cherry blossom were still visible.
|@jon-bear||Trip to Takachiho Gorge in South Japan Miyazaki|
@jon-bear went to the magnificent Takachiho Gorge for a boat ride that offers amazing views. He also posted a video on it. Check them out!
|@alsensei||First Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo!|
Another sakura viewing in Tokyo. Check out @alsensei post as he gave us some really nice shots of the flowers.
|@goodboyphilip||東京賞櫻景點千鳥ヶ淵 / Cherry Blossoms in Chidorigafuchi of Tokyo|
@goodboyphilip was also in Tokyo this week. He went to 4 places for sakura viewing, and here he showed us the views at Chidorigafuchi.
We hope you'd enjoyed this Travel Japan Weekly Digest.
Do check out the authors' posts and show your support with upvotes or comments.
And follow us for more to come! @jrvacation
*Each author will receive a small reward from last week's author payout.
Travel Japan Weekly Digest focuses on showcasing the beautiful side of Japan including attractions, destinations, food, unique experience, festivals, cultures, etc.
Every week, we will select up to a maximum of 20 posts to showcase. There will be no requirements but priority will be given to:
- posts using both the Travel and Japan tag. This will help us seek out the relevant post.
- minnows and low rep authors
- unique authors (one post per author per week)
- posts appearing on @steemitworldmap Daily Digest. If your post appear there, you will guarantee a mention here
- posts with good written content. No single steepshot or Dmania post
- English, Japanese and Chinese language (Sorry, that's the only language we can read)
- Sixth Edition - Week #6 - Cosplay, Cherry Blossom, Sightings, and more!
- Fifth Edition - Week #5 - Featuring amazing posts from 6 authors this week
- Fourth Edition - Week #4 - Festivals, Food Tours, Budgets, and much more
- Third Edition - Week #3 - Food, More FOOD, and some awesome adventures
- Second Edition - Week #2 - Featuring amazing posts from 16 authors this week
- First Edition - Week #1