JAHM Whitelist Major Update, Voting Rules and Settings
@jahm.whitelist now has 280000 JAHM!
To put it bluntly, if you are on the JAHM Whitelist your posts will get some very Irie upvotes but if you aren't on the whitelist you're missing out on a ton of JAHM rewards.
Image Courtesty of @whatsthatcryptom
What is The JAHM Whitelist?
It's an account, @jahm.whitelist with 280,000 JAHM and growing, it is used to upvote a list of members automatically according to specific parameters. These upvotes are worth 100 to 200 JAHM (at the time of posting) which instantly make all posts it upvotes worthwhile and valuable. The amount of JAHM delegated to the Whitelist and the number of members will continuously grow with the community. You too can be on the JAHM whitelist if you are a loyal and quality ReggaeSteem poster.
Voting Parameters and Settings
- Maximum upvotes on 2 posts per day or 7 posts per week, let's be fair!
- Posts should be at least 100 words
- Reggae, Jahm or ReggaeSteem must be tagged
- Posters who frequently sell JAHM, power down, or don't powerup receive slightly less rewarding upvotes than those who stack
- Using https://www.reggaesteem.io/ or https://www.reggaetube.io/ will work, some front ends like Partiko or DTube won't, nor will posting through SMT tribes
- Manual votes are possible for user-created videos, businesses, exceptional photography and other posts that should qualify but don't automatically.
Image courtesy of @whatsthatcryptom
Existing ReggaeSteem Whitelist Members
@crypticat, @super-irie, @shanibeer, @bahagia-arbi, @joseacabrerav, @slobberchops, @whatsthatcryptom, @chireerocks, @mariluna, @botefarm, @babarakas43, @josevas217, @jk6276.jahm, @mistakili, @conradsuperb, @justinparke, @pouchon.tribes, @missaj, @thomasgutierrez, @zainalbakri, @luca1777, @trincowski, @ganjactivist, @ayjoe, @jahm.syndicator, @hattaarshavin, @zhanavic69 and a special congratulations to the newest member @jadnven, keep up the Great Work!
Why Am I Not On the Jahm Whitelist?
- You just started Posting on ReggaeSteem, be patient
- You post off-topic, spam, abuse tags, plagiarize
- You don't put in enough effort
- You don't stake any JAHM and sell it
- You don't curate or engage the community