OSAPAP 001 - A New Open Source Anti Propaganda Animation Project (2017-05-31)
Calling all anti-establishment animators, illustrators, humourist screenwriters, historical revisionists, tinfoil hatters, and other related talents... I'm starting this open-source project to counter propaganda, fight injustice, and bring awareness and education to young and old minds via videos featuring animated characters. I'll try to challenge every dogma and question everything we've been told to believe. I'm extremely excited to see how this project may manifest itself.
I apologize if this project series of posts initially lacks humour for brevity and so many details to convey. If it helps, I wore pants for only part of the time writing this. I'm including anti-establishment images by Banksy only for inspiration as final results will vary greatly. (All Banksy images are sourced from this article.) Banksy and I share a kindred spirit but my work will be very different.
All aspects of production will be covered in detail as every future post focuses on specifics asking for interactive feedback.
Why Steemit? Why an open-source project?
Warning: If you want to join, understand that animation production to many people is a slow, tedious, long process. Even writing these posts is taking me forever to get it just right, if you can call this that. Presently there is no urgent rush for resources, but don't forget or give up on me, and when results are in and credit is due understand that so much more occurs behind the camera than you can imagine. Fortunately I'll be documenting my progress to educate folks about the process, and while writing these posts may lengthen my production schedule, eventually it might gain support and resources.
I am an atheist, anarcho-Marxist, anti-propagandist against establishment systems that distract and confuse, divide and conquer, dominate and control, exploit, enslave, and exterminate. The false-choice distraction political paradigm of Left and Right are just two wings of the rigged war-hawk corporatocracy that debt-enslaves us all and it breaks my heart to see so much human suffering, figurative and literal toxicity, and a massive extinction event amidst so much potential wasted on so few and their twisted egos.
I put da mental fun in fundamental, and my animations will reflect this - so in no particular order and probably forgetting some...
I Fundamentally Support:
- awareness, fairness, grass roots, bottom up resistance, revolution, reboot, waging peace
- solutions (ie. sustainability, green tech, Earthships, LFTR, GEET tech, etc)
- progressivism, equality, Marxist criticisms of capitalism
- agorism, voluntaryism, anarchism, anti-state-ism, etc
- worker cooperatives, aka worker directed enterprises
= everyone's part-boss/owner participating in real democracy
- building and supporting communities - local and/or virtual
- decentralize everything: banks, governments, media, currencies, social networks, etc.
- open-source everything (ie. science is just another corruptible dogmatic process that demands transparency for authentic truth)
- de-privatize everything (everyone needs to know the differences between private and personal property)
- de-privatize prisons, schools, hospitals, universities, essential utilities, media, etc.
- better government is far more important than it's size (ie. big vs small gov)
(also, no government is an idealistic fantasy, still worth striving for)
- I demand:
- radical transparent open-source government reforms
It's all the same tired rigged system as 200 years ago when news traveled weeks on horseback and it demands updating.
- remove lobbyist bribery, get money out of politics, make Senate insider trading illegal
- transparent open-source vote and tax reform/merger
- vote on issues not corruptible feeble people (ie. bribed "leaders")
- vote on taxes to decide where money should go (don't let bribed "leaders" decide)
- vote on laws (don't let bribed "leaders" decide)
- less taxes and more tariffs to localize and bring home industries
- add a taxes to every stock market trade, even if it's 0.001%, because it will bring in millions (currently not taxed)
- add a taxes to all investment incomes that are currently not taxed
- radical transparent open-source government reforms
- redefine fulfillment with meaningful purpose, not consumerist addictions
- trust but verify, triangulate perspectives for better awareness
- hope for the best, prepare for the worst
I'm Fundamentally Against:
- manufactured and organized beliefs, faiths, fantasies, dogmas, etc
- organized religion
- corporate "mainstream" media propaganda/brainwashing
(even good media is full of it)
- manufactured consent and unnatural compulsive consumerism
- nationalism and patriotism (perpetually bombarding us)
- science and education is just as corruptible as anything else touched by corporations
(ie. corporatized secretive science, studies, medicine, drugs, GMO's, big agriculture, food processing, technology, etc. and the ludicrous carbon tax)
- all establishment power and control systems, including:
- elites, abused power, secret societies and organizations, occult overlords
- Wall Street gambling mafia vampire gang banksters, the Washington Consensus,
secret agencies of the deep state and shadow governments, globalists, Zionists
- capitalism (corporatocratic inverted totalitarianism)
- communism (corrupted socialist totalitarianism)
- fascism / corporatocracy
- feudalism / royalty
- oligarchy / monopoly
- kakistocracy / pedophocracy
- technocracy / cyber-panopticon debt-slavery open-prison militarized police state
- most "leaders" in most parties of every country (rigged-law makers)
- most existing rigged voting and taxation systems for inauthentic "democracies"
- most police (enforcer thugs of stupid laws)
- all secret agencies, agents, and secretive NGOs (law breakers)
- the offensive military only "defends" the liberty of corporate interests
(good intentions and following orders (faith) are far from acceptable)
- all the mayhem and nonsense:
- end empire
- end all wars: including the war on drugs, war on whistle-blowers, etc
- end the prison industrial complex and military industrial complex
- end fossil fuels, end big pharma, end education corruption
- end propaganda, end censorship, end monopolies
I've covered my anti-dogma stance here. Blinded belief in religion, science, patriotism, capitalism, conspiracies, skeptics - nothing is sacred, taboo, or above scrutiny. I'll try to keep my rants to a minimum now that I've purged my peeves and motives and try to squeeze them into my animation content.
I could go on and on and on, but I think this is a good start. Not every post will be so serious, tedious, or technical and some may be far more so. This is how this project and production goes. If you have constructive criticism, ideas, or advice, I'm all ears. This Steemit blog/vlog project is as much to organize my thoughts as it is to reach out for community interaction, feedback, and eventually support. Every comment and vote counts. What do you want to know about first?
Bonus hashtag: FightElitesNotEachOther
You may also donate bitcoin to 1PTQtSVyBxuYRBk85bnEWd4mym5AukuU7y .
Vote for me and I promise like a politician to make all your dreams come true.
Be sure to check out the next posts in this series: