Hello fellow Steemians!
YAY! I've reached 500 followers milestone and it feels like
I mean seriously. As a person who literally was inactive in Facebook...Twitter...Instagram...Snapchat... i literally have 0 interest sitting there and it was like that since the beginning of Social Media Era.It just felt always that i have nothing to show,post,comment or i was kind of shy and overthinking guy...Anyways , since i moved to USA 2 years ago my life dramatically changed in every aspects of it.
I'm in my yearly 20 and 2 best things ever happened to me recently!!!
- My decision to move to US!
- Steemit and cryptocurreny world!
What i have learned in one month being Steemian ?
- Interaction, connection and just warm chats are best healers(if you r not money focusing guy)
- In this social media i've seen so big potential and i told myself if i'm gonna miss that opportunity i can't forgive myself
- Copy/pasting posts or stealing articles doesn't not improve you in this community.
- We are growing rapidly recently and you should not withdraw in the early stage and keep grow your STEEM POWER !
- Make sure you are posting consistently and showing at least some activities in the community.
- It is still in a baby stage and we are the ones that giving the boost to the community.
- We can make Steemit a wonderful platform which learned a lot from the past and create something magnificent as ONE.
- I coudn't write a damn whole article in the beginning, don't focus on what you don't have and focus what you can learn.
- Be patient and don't focus on how much money your posts make
- Do it for fun and for yourself.
- Give,give,give,give and you shall receive.
- Make sure you using markdowns properly
My plans on Steemit
- Get as much attention as i can get
- Bring value to the people
- Improve my writing skills
- Educate myself( Steemit" trending" post like protein snacks for the brain)
- In 1 year get significant results on my growth and start spreading this amazing SM in 4 languages.